Thursday, 26 November 2015

Thanksgiving 15.

I'm thankful for my family, who I wear on my left wrist and are never far behind my echoes. Who have been knocked repeatedly this year but can somehow still turn their bruises to blossoms. I'm thankful for my wonderful friendships which now span countries and time zones but all lead back to knees under tables, hearts on photos and cups of teas on desks. I'm thankful for the roof over my head and the sheets on my bed and the fact that I can press snooze for ten more minutes in the morning. I'm thankful for the laughter, as it drags me back up when I feel like I have sunk. I'm thankful for the words, who always seem to know how to pull something out of me and make it make sense. That's been needed a lot this year. I'm thankful for potential; the great unknown, the burgeoning buzz, that thing that I am desperate to build out onto and upwards. Lets see.

No comments:

Post a Comment